AutoCAD 360 is optimized for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox® in order to utilize the latest technologies.
What browsers are not supported?
- Apple Safari on Microsoft Windows OS
- Earlier versions of Firefox
- Earlier versions Safari for Mac
- Internet Explorer 9 or older
- Dynamic input is disabled when the mouse pointer focus leaves the AutoCAD 360 editor and engages GrabCAD menu options. This may result in issues when entering commands into the editor.
The AutoCAD 360 Web app has two of working environments: the Design environment, and the Sheet environment. The Design environment optimizes the design experience while Sheets optimize documentation and printing workflows.
- If a drawing is uploaded to GrabCAD while saved in sheet space (or paper space from AutoCAD Desktop) then when opened in GrabCAD the drawing will open exclusively in the sheet space working environment and will not allow access to design space or the drawing tools.
For more information or support with these issues please contact email@example.com.